Explore Malaysia with TravadLife’s video guide, Places to Visit, Food to Eat, Where to Eat and Things to Do.
Ipoh (怡保), is the capital city of Perak state and is the third largest city in Malaysia. It is approximately 200 km north of Kuala Lumpur and 130 km south of Penang on the North-South Expressway. It is bordered by Batu Gajah in the West, Cameron Highlands in the east and Simpang Pulai in the south.
To explore the places around Ipoh it is best to plan for at least 3 days or up to 1 week stays in Ipoh, in order to visit the popular attractions and taste the local Ipoh cuisine.
Things to do / Places to visit in Ipoh that shown in this video are:
1. Ipoh Old Town for Murals (Street Arts)
2. Ipoh Concubine Lane (二奶巷）
3. Ipoh Kek Lok Tong （极乐洞）& Zen Garden
4. Ipoh Qing Xin Ling Leisure & Culture Village (清心嶺休闲文化村)
5. Ipoh Lost World of Tambun Water Park & Hot Spring
6. Ipoh Heritage Walk
7. Ipoh Railway Station
8. Ipoh Gunung Lang Recreational Park
Jon Prezant – Remember Me
Tweets by JonPrezant
Give Thumbs up & Subscribe to my Channel.
Business Email: email@example.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/iZoeyA/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Special thanks to iSteven for the participation in my videos.
Wish you have a great day!